Police would like to advise motorists of upcoming road closures in the Bayside area on Tuesday, April 25 due to ANZAC Day services and parades.
Cleveland – Full or partial road closures:
- 12am (midnight) to 1pm: Shore Street West between Wynyard and Wharf Streets
- 12am (midnight) to 1pm: Passage Street from Middle Street and across the roundabout into Sommersea Drive finishing at Kinsail Court
Manly – Full road closures:
- 3.45am to 4.45am and 7.45am to 9.30am: Carlton Terrace between Yamboyna Street and Cambridge Parade
- 3.45am to 4.45am and 7.45am to 9.30am: Ferguson Street between Carlton Terrace and Cambridge Parade
- 3.45am to 4.45am and 7.45am to 9.30am: Cambridge Parade between Carlton Terrace and Melville Terrace
Wynnum – Running road closures:
- 8.45am to conclusion of parade: Bay Terrace into Bride Street to the RSL carpark.
Redland Bay – Full and partial road closure:
- 3.00am to 8.30am: Full road closure of Banana Street closed from Weinam Street to Outridge Street.
- 3.00am to 8.30am: Partial road closure of one lane of Weinam Street closed from Hamilton Street to Banana Street with a detour via Hamilton Street through to Meissner Street.