Another crime prevention message from our Year 6 students at St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, as police continue to investigate property offences reported this week.
Do you want this to happen to you?
Where’s my iPad?
Don’t leave anything pricey in front of people’s eyes
Don’t leave packages outside
Don’t leave your keys in the car
Don’t leave technology wherever you are
Watch out mate, there’s thieves at the gate.
- May 17 – Woondooma Street, Bundaberg West – Australian currency allegedly stolen
Enter with intent offences
- May 16 – Educational facility – Burnett Heads Road, Burnett Heads – shutters and security screens allegedly forced open.
- May 16 – Educational facility – Sharon School Road, Sharon – Australian and foreign currency and food allegedly stolen; damaged window.
Steal from dwelling offences
- May 15 – McCarthy Road, Avenell Heights – garden power tools (leaf blower, whipper snipper) allegedly stolen.
Stealing from other specified buildings
- May 15 – Educational facility – Annie Street, Mount Perry – computer parts/accessories allegedly stolen
- May 17 – Shopping – Maryborough Street, Bundaberg Central – commercial power tools (cordless drill, cordless screw gun) allegedly stolen
- May 17 – Bruce Highway, Apple Tree Creek – fuel allegedly stolen
- May 17 – Goodwood Road, Thabeban – fuel allegedly stolen
If you have information for police, contact Policelink on 131 444 or provide information using the online form 24hrs per day.
You can report information about crime anonymously to Crime Stoppers, a registered charity and community volunteer organisation, by calling 1800 333 000 or via crimestoppersqld.com.au 24hrs per day.